HV Kids Mission
- To give parents, a child’s primary role model and teacher, the resources they need to instruct their children daily in God’s word and prayer.
Ephesians 4:11-12 “And he gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the shepherds and teachers, to equip the saints for the work of the ministry, for building up the body of Christ.”
- To teach God’s word both accurately, as well as in fun and engaging ways, at their appropriate age level.
- To emphasize knowing God not just about Him, through all instruction, resources, and activities.
Isaiah 29:13 “And the Lord said: ‘…this people draw near with their mouth and honor me with their lips, while their hearts are far from me, and their fear of me is a commandment taught by men…”
- To create a safe environment for kids to learn and grow.
- To consistently communicate with families what their children are learning and accomplishing at church, so the parents can apply what they’ve learned throughout the rest of the week.
Deuteronomy 6:7 “You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise.”
- To give children a chance to develop meaningful relationships with peers and adults, who will partner with parents in discipling their children.
Hebrews 10:24-25 “and let us consider how to stimulate one another to love and good deeds, not forsaking our own assembling together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another”
Happy Valley Kids exists to help children from birth through sixth grade glorify God and grow to their full potential in Christ by partnering with and supporting parents in discipling their children.
Matthew 19:14 “but Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven.”
Proverbs 22:6 “Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.”